The most advanced production floor management solution, gives total visualization, monitoring and real time analysis, thus improving profitability and reduction in production costs.
Asc-Ems -Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) is the most advanced production floor management solution in its field, gives
total visualization, monitoring and real time analysis, thus improving profitability and reduction in production costs
Online monitoring, faults detection and production costs savings
By a push of a button, It’s displays the status of the entire work process and the errors in the production stream. Asc-Ems serves as a decision making tool for managers and production personnel. It provides the user with means to
control the production process and enforce company policy and at the same time continuously improve output. Detailed user friendly follow up reports that save up to 30% on production resources and man-power.
Maximum flexibility and adaptability to customer needs
Asc-Ems is a modular system that is easily adapted to entities of any size and different customers’ needs. It’s an off the shelf product as well as tailor made to specific specifications. The system is very secure, and is also continuously updated. Our product operates successfully in dozens of factory plants
Short summary of system advantages
- Management of all production floor resources with a single click
- Forwarding real-time data thus assuring that decisions are based on a wide, valid information base
- Maximizing production line efficiency, saving manpower, raw materials, electricity, water and other utilities.
- Integration capabilities to a wide range of devices and other business software systems
- Smart Planning / Scheduling shortens the supply chain and facilitates productions
- An on-line fault alerts, production delays using SMS and email broadcast.
- Speedy responses to incidences in facilitates in a timely manner with quick resolution.
- Streamlines the operation and reduces errors.
- Shorten lead time from raw material to delivery date.
- Real-time Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) calculations and analysis.
- Uses Business Intelligence (BI) to identify the best “man-machine” fit to accomplish the task in the most efficient way.
- Up to 30% savings on production costs
- Rapid Return on Investment (ROI)
Potential interested parties: Integrators and MES systems’ distributors.
Industrial plants: food, plastic, high tech, metal, pharmaceutical and others.